Smarter Network Monitoring for Smarter Engineers
Unlimited Capabilities like these examples
Music Streaming Analytics
- Identify engagement trends with custom analytics that determine expected web traffic.
- Enable rapid insight on the volume of plays as your engineers monitor infrastructure, track volume of music streams started, and identify negative deviations retrieved via various channels.
- Report on application and platform health using our flexible query language and outlier detection model.
- Identify negative deviations, which is key to determining if there are too few music streams started.
- The Circonus platform supports performance alerting at the millisecond level.
- Circonus data storage enables accurate recall of your system’s raw performance data, which means that you can identify precisely how many customers have been impacted by slow performance, not just your average latency.
- Circonus keeps data for 7+ years, so you can access historical performance data and optimize infrastructure to help fulfill your business goals.
- Anticipate performance spikes with forecasting based on historical data.
Email Delivery Service Providers
With Circonus Capacity Planning, you can ask the questions you want and get answers in seconds. Questions like:
- “Alert me when I will be running out of disk space in 2 weeks.”
- “Alert me when I will be out of memory in 2 hours.”
- “Tell me if my disk usage will reach 1 Tb in less than 5 days.”
- “Tell me when my CPU load, across my Cluster, will get to 80%.”
- And more: If you can measure how much you have of something, we can predict when you’ll run out.
- Optimal web performance requires real-time access and understanding of the behavior of all of your systems. Circonus enables engineers to rapidly assess the performance of an entire platform and determine whether they are meeting their SLA.
- Flexible querying supports a deeper understanding of performance and works to identify optimizations which can better predict when systems should expand and contract based on customer demand.
And much more
- Using the Circonus API, engineers can automate everything and write code to manage all of their monitoring needs.
- With the API, engineers can treat Circonus as software and manipulate it to suit their unique environments and solve problems specific to their systems.
- By starting with your infrastructure, which can be represented as code, and the Circonus monitoring platform, which can also be represented as code, you can combine them to manipulate both as code and treat any obstacle as a software problem.
Visualize and Analyze your Data
CAQL goes beyond pre-set analysis options. Fine-tune visualizations and derive more actionable intelligence from your collected data.
Easily set up forecasting for usage requirements for resources on your dashboard.
Identify anomalies when the data does not behave as expected.
Store the complete distribution of data for accurate SLA monitoring.
Compare performance data for any time period. Combine multiple graphs for easy comparison and correlation.
“Circonus is a huge part of our strategy. Being able to visualize our data in 1-minute resolution gives us unprecedented ability to diagnose and remediate issues across all aspects of our infrastructure.”
– CTO, Wanelo
Alerts on Thresholds and Anomalies
- Wherever else you like via Web Hooks
- Create flexible alerting rules.
- Dynamic customization and automation via the API.
- Plan for limited time events and modify alerting.
- Set manual thresholds or apply analytics to create dynamic alerts.
Automatically account for any “noise” in the data signal.
Catch problems manually-set thresholds can’t.