Migrate from Prometheus to Circonus with Ease
Circonus supports Prometheus APIs, data ingest, PromQL, and Grafana dashboards, so everything you’ve already built around your applications, processes, and all Grafana dashboards and alerts work with Circonus out-of-the-box.
Prometheus simply cannot scale to meet the requirements of today’s service-based, hybrid environments. As companies generate more data, Prometheus requires several resources to maintain it, data can often be inaccurate, and monitoring teams lack a unified view of all observability data, leading to longer MTTR. If you’re looking for alternatives, Circonus removes many of the barriers associated with migrating from Prometheus.
Leverage Circonus’ TSDB as a drop-in replacement for Prometheus that provides unlimited scalability – or leverage the full Circonus monitoring and analytics platform for even more power and flexibility.
Easily import & migrate
- Ancillary tooling and integrations are compatible with Circonus, so everything continues to work as is.
- Import dashboards, data stores , indexes, queries, alerts, and widgets from Prometheus directly into Circonus.
- No re-learning. The ingestion pipeline, query language, and search are all the same.
Remove visibility gaps with unified platform
- Unified dashboards provide all of your time series data, log data, and trace data from your entire environment within a single pane of glass.
- Correlate metrics and traces with the relevant logs, so you can quickly identify root cause and resolve issues.
- Manage alerts through the same UI to more easily see potential emerging issues.
Effortlessly Scale Kubernetes
- Optimize K8s performance and costs with turnkey health dashboards and alerts available out-of-the-box.
- Gain deep visibility into resource utilization and application metrics to reduce costs.
- No need to maintain multiple components; updates automatically to support new releases of Kubernetes.
Gain better performance & insights
- Ingest, analyze, and store metrics, logs, and traces from any stack with unlimited scale.
- Highest ingestion frequency – trillions of measurements per second – ensures you have the most accurate analysis.
- Get infinite data retention at low cost, so you can keep your historical data for better insights and planning.
“With Circonus we have been able to merge application performance modeling with SLOs, Kubernetes monitoring, and traditional network and hardware monitoring at high (and growing!) scale.”
“The richness of this high frequency data allows us to understand user and systems behavior with a level of detail we haven’t experienced as an organization before now. The ability to perform real-time analysis on billions of data points drives how we think about, and debug, performance for millions of baseball fans. Combined with a monitoring-as-code approach, our engineers get all of this delicious data out of the box with little to no time spent.”
Riley Berton, Principal SREMajor League Baseball
Trusted by industry leaders worldwide