Struggling to Scale Your Graphite Monitoring?
Easily migrate from Graphite. Import your dashboards, alerts, queries, and data, replace Whisper, and immediately boost performance.
As modern enterprises have seen an explosive growth of telemetry volume, Graphite’s Whisper database, which once worked so well, now severely underperforms when trying to meet the challenges of scale.
Circonus significantly eases migration from Graphite. Modernize your backend capabilities with Circonus IRONdb – our highly scalable time series database that is a drop-in replacement for Whisper – or leverage the full Circonus monitoring and analytics platform for even more power and flexibility.
Improve productivity and lower TCO
- Eliminate pre-aggregation servers and simplify metric ingestion pipeline with Circonus histograms.
- Unlock engineers from the time and costs it takes to run legacy components.
- Cut metric footprint (StatsD, collectd) up to 50%.
Remove visibility gaps with unified platform
- Unified dashboards provide all of your time series data, log data, and trace data from your entire environment within a single pane of glass.
- Correlate metrics and traces with the relevant logs, so you can quickly identify root cause and resolve issues.
- Manage alerts through the same UI to more easily see potential emerging issues.
“We evaluated multiple monitoring platforms and ultimately selected Circonus because of its ability to collect, store, and analyze massive amounts of telemetry data at such high frequency and granularity. This is exactly what we needed to ensure our data analysis is accurate. We also liked that Circonus integrates with our Grafana implementation for visualizations, and that it provides comprehensive visibility across both our private datacenter and also our infrastructure in AWS.”
Trusted by industry leaders worldwide